Ngatifarirei kutaura nyaya dzesviro ko asingade pakati ndiani, kwete zvenyu zvekusweronyepedzera kuita ma Saints!! PAMBERI NE KWIRO















Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ini na bamdiki



My hubby's young brother recently visited us from Zim. Original plan was he would stay for a week or two tichionana but plans suddenly changed. He's now going to stay and look a job.

Problem is this young brother is HOTT! He is tall and he has these rough big hands like those of a bhinya. He looks at me with lustful eyes and he makes me feel uncomfortable. I have to admit, I wouldn't mind doing a thing or two with this young fresh man. As some of you know, my hubby travels a lot and I am not sure I can resist this eye-candy when my husband goes away tomorrow for 2 weeks!!

2 whole weeks..what should I do, the urge to do more with this young man is so strong am afraid of what's going to happen
.

1 comment:

  1. ANYWAY........................

    So ndini uyo … I got home after work last night and he opened the door wearing a white hoodie and white pants (dayum… do u know how cute this man is?

    Anyway… we greeted and I sat down and he made me hot chocolate and were just talking about nothing really….He offered to cook last night and he made a DELICIOUS dinner and gave me a glass of wine while he cooked.

    Mmmmmm amana… rice, ribs, salad… it was really really good.

    I then went to bath the baby whilst he did the dishes. After the baby had slept we sat and watched TV...we watched Heroes. He got a call so I was now making moves to go and sleep hangu and he stopped me… and held me real close and started massaging my lower back and getting all too close (dayum… do u know this man was made to be a love machine… the way he touches, the way he smells… the way he does everything) and then we started kissing VADIKANI…. I WILL SAY IT ONCE AGAIN… THIS MAN WAS CREATED FOR ZVINHU ZVAKADAI!!)

    I have kissed many men in my time but mmmm this one… the sounds he made and the way he held me… the way he kissed me vakomana ka…. From the kitchen counter to the fridge to the wall, to the bar stools and he is strong but at the same time he was willing to be pushed. Touching these tits and sucking them like he has never sucked tits in his life… like am his mommy

    His manhood....Its huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge and it was so hard kumira kunge a tree trunk ---- it spoke to me in ways I cannot put into words lol

    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    I couldn't think anymore, my head was spinning, I felt weak..then my phone rang and guess who it was! My hubby..boy did I get a fright and I quickly went to the bedroom and locked my door and never came out till this morning!

    When I left for work he was still asleep am shy to go back home this evening

    ReplyDelete