Ngatifarirei kutaura nyaya dzesviro ko asingade pakati ndiani, kwete zvenyu zvekusweronyepedzera kuita ma Saints!! PAMBERI NE KWIRO















Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 10, 2009

In the bathroom.....na Jimmy..lol

Ndanga ndane 4 weeks ndichidanana na Jimmy. One day we decided to go on a road trip just for the fun of it! Since we started dating we had not shagged yet we just used to kiss, make out and it ended there.

The weather was sunny and bright and it was just the perfect weather for lovebirds on a trip. I wore a short skirt (decided to entice Jimmy a little..lol). I could see him staring at my thighs and I sat with my legs wide open. I guess the temptation was too strong, Jimmy started stroking my thighs with his soft hands. Hmm it felt good, ko ndanga ndane about 2 months without getting any ka..do you blame me LOL!

I quickly reached for his pants and slid the zip open. I was stroking his cock as he gently rubbed my thighs. As his hands went up my skirt he realised that I had no panties on..imi the man couldn't stop drooling we just had to stop at the next garage!!

As we walked in to the garage I told him to follow me to the restroom. Apa Garage racho nde aye ane toilet one at the back..lol


I quicky got in to the restroom and took of my skirt (ko dai mumwe munhu akapinda ah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment