Ngatifarirei kutaura nyaya dzesviro ko asingade pakati ndiani, kwete zvenyu zvekusweronyepedzera kuita ma Saints!! PAMBERI NE KWIRO















Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sister Part 2

So taking it from where I left it. I never really felt guilty that I had banged my mainini. I just thought oh well, she was my wife too, wasnt she and she kind of believed it too. But things were going to take a new twist. When I banged my sister-in-law the first time, my wife was already 7 months pregnant with our second child. I hadnt had sex for more than 2 months because she started having complications at five months. Now to make things worse or better, my wife's parents decided that this twin: I will call her the dumb twin because she had failed her "O" levels but the other twin who I shall call the Brainy twin was at University studying Law.

Now to make things worse, my wife's parents decided that the dumb twin should come and live with us in order to help her sister and babamukuru and our 3 year old. My wife was now 9 months' pregnant. Baba,it was joy and confusion. I knew this could be a disaster so I objected vehemently but my wife began to wonder so in order not to raise suspicion I gave in. Kunonzi kuisa mbudzi mudanga reshumba. But you have heard enough of this dumb twin even though I will tell you more of her later.

Let me switch to the Brainy twin because she was second in the line of banging sisters. I was now on a mission. I wanted to conquer the entire family. It did my ego proud and I felt big. The second twin was easy because of nzara yekuVarsity and chihure chepa UZ where almost every girl had a sugar daddy or even prostituted to supplement their meager income.

Whenever the Brainy twin came home I made sure that she would take as many groceries as she wanted from the pantry. Her sister, my wife,u sed to complain that I am spoiling her but I always joked that she was being jealous of the younger more beautiful breed. So one day after flirting a little bit at home pachimuramu ,I drove her to university. It was around 8 in the evening. On the way, she asked me if I could buy her some clothes as she had this graduation party she wanted to go to the next weekend. I pretended to refuse but she begged me:" I will do anything for you babamukuru,please". I asked her if she was sure she could do anything for me and she said, well it depends. I said I wanted a kiss. She did not respond. I stopped the car, just as we had entered the Campus and I insisted on the kiss. She didnt answer so I just turned to her, gently pushed her face towards mine and lips to lips led tongue to tongue, hand between the legs, finger in the pussy.

Ndakanzwa mwana zviya ofemeruka femeruka kunge munhu akufenda. Ndakabata zamu rakati ngaa kunge mango mbishi, ndobva ndatanga kunanzva zamu riya, tuma nipples like a suckling baby. Iye ndokubva avhunduka zvikanzi someone is coming...Mahobho. Ndakastarter motokari ndokusvika kuNew Complex 4. Patakapinda mukati, muroom make wanikei tinongova toga. Ndakati handichagari nekuti kumba vaizonyumwa iye ndokuti kohembe dzangu. I said haa thats nothing. Just phone me and we will go shopping but dont tell your sister zvikanzi OK. Chindipawo hug nekiss yekupedzisira and she was ready to give more.

Uku ndichi kissa, uku ndichibata magaro. I took her hand and placed on my trousers so she could feel my dick. I then unzipped and put her hand on my dick. She started rubbing it back and forth and to my surprise I saw her going down slowly, down on her knees. I felt some wet warmth and a feel of gentle bite and I knew it was time for deep throat.Trust me, my dick is not short but she took it in, the whole nine inches, sucking it back and forth. Then she took it out of her mouth and started licking the balls. My wife had never done this to me and to tell you the truth, I was in heaven. She shoved it back in her mouth making sure my trousers fell to the ground. A few seconds later, I couldnt hold it no more so I cummed in her mouth. I expected her to spit it but, hell no.

I prepared to leave, pulling up my trousers but she starred at me with that devil look."Where are you going?" "Home", I said "How fair is that? You come here and get me heated up all for nothing. You have satisfied yourself and how about me?" But dick was already spaghetti so how was I going to pull another round. She pulled me closer to her took off my shirt and gently lay me on her 1/4 bed but my dick still lay flat out. Then she gently pulled off the trousers and underwear totally and threw them to the side. I was butt naked but dick wont rise to the occasion.

She had a trick up her sleeve. Gently,she rubbed my dick, sucked it again and again and boy, she worked it. Tick tick tick the dick was ready for the game again and the brainy twin wanted to show me what she was made of. As I lay on her bed flat facing the ceiling, she jumped on top of me, legs astride over my body, kissed me around the neck caressing my tummy, slowly going down to my hard on dick.

She hungrily grabbed it and lifted herself up a bit and directed it into miss little pussy. I tell you mwana anga aine dinji iyeye. I remember my wife telling me that when they were younger, their TETE used to take them to river whenever they went kumusha on school holidays and they were instructed to strecth their matinji and chikapa.

Beche remwana ranga rakazvimbirira kunge rapombwa mweya. Matinji aro aibva aita kuti blambi inyatsonamira mukati uku kunze yakafugidzwa ne dinji. Akati koi kekutanga ini ndokusumukira kuti ndiitewo pangu, iye akati aiwa ,just lie there. Akati koi again, adjusting to a comfortable position. Neni ndakabva ndanzwa yese kunyura ichitsvedzerera. Zvino akabva atanga kukoira kunge ari kutamba kwasa kwasa kana jerusalema. Wainyatsonzwa yese kuti yanga ichirova makona ese emukati me beche. Varume, round yechi two munoziva kuti haipere.

Akatenderera, ikozvino andifuratira asi ini ndakangorara pakare iye ndokutanga kukuya. Magaro ake aitamba tamba achigumha dumbu rangu kunge arimu electronic motion in a circular way. Waitonzwa mabhonzo ake kurira mukati kurakidza kuti she meant business. 45 MINUTES handisati ndatunda asi iye akange akurakidza kuneta ndobva azonditi chitunda ini ndave bhoo.Ndakamubatisa pa study desk yake ndokubva ndarova ne kumashure, maoko pamazamu, iye achipresa magaro angu nemaoko akakombama. Ndaiita sendinovhiya mombe. Pandakatunda iye ndokuputika kuseka nekakunyarira.

Akazondiperekedza zvake kumota asi waitoona kuti aida kuti ndirareko. Ndakamupa some cash ndikati ooo wozozvitengerawo zvaunoda iye ndokuti Thank you babamukuru, you are the best. Pandakasvika kumba mukadzi wangu akabva atanga kuita malabour pains saka the next chapter will follow from there, tomorrow.WAIT FOR PART THREE.

8 comments:

  1. ko blog iri rine ma author mangani??

    Confused....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rine one kani nhai farirai ma stories from both sides

    ReplyDelete
  3. saka i fiction nhayi, thought so. how creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa Ndai
    1. Kana iri copy and paste, keep pasting girl!!
    2. If not, your mind is a very very interesting place!!
    3. This blog will improve my shona manje, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this z some awesome shit...ndakangodhumana nayo site iyi ndisiri kutomboitsvaga..ndaitsvaga song iya yinonz i saw dambudziko shes 8 yearsold n shit like tt wanei moawesme stuff beta thn i wud eva wnt..f ths z fiction i 1nz read stuff b4 of sm youngguy hu wz fukking high xool girls ari pa temporary teaching of sm pvt xool n harare..it wz also tyt i failed 2 join but pliz ryt mo of ths wil spread the word...l8r

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's not the owner of this.. This story first appeared spans ago on Silver Globe International, now the site has been sold. I believe it was called the 'Never Ending Story' because it got to as far as part 9. But do keep posting and just make sure you properly credit it, NO TO PLADGARISM!

    ReplyDelete